With the Lake Washington Half Marathon set for Nov. 3, there will a number of road closures around town.
The race will start at 8 a.m. on the eastbound lanes of Juanita Drive Northeast and end at Juanita Beach Park.
The eastbound lane of Juanita Drive Northeast will be closed from 7-11:30 a.m. from 93rd Avenue Northeast to 98th Avenue Northeast.
From 7:30-10 a.m., Lakeshore Plaza will be closed. Merchants will have access to the Lakeshore Plaza parking lot via Kirkland Avenue.
The following timeline gives an approximate time frame for when runners will be at the listed intersections. The bulk of the runners will be onto the Cross Kirkland Corridor trail by 9:30 a.m.
- 20th Avenue West and Market Street: 8:05-8:23 a.m.
- Market Street and 6th Street West: 8:06-8:26 a.m.
- Waverly Way and Market Street: 8:15-8:42 a.m.
- Kirkland Avenue and Lake Street: 8:16-8:47 a.m.
- Lake Washington Boulevard and Lakeview Drive: 8:23-9:08 a.m.
- Lake Washington Boulevard and Northeast 38th Place: 8:28-9:21 a.m.
- Northeast 38th Place and 108th Avenue Northeast: 8:31-9:26 a.m.
- 108th Avenue Northeast and Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail: 8:32-9:29 a.m.
- Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail and Northeast 112th Street: 8:54-10:41 a.m.
- Northeast 112th Street and Forbes Creek Drive: 8:57-10:45 a.m.
- Forbes Creek Drive and Market Street: 9:05-11:06 a.m.
The event — which will benefit Cascade Challenge, a nonprofit dedicated to providing leadership and outdoor adventure opportunities to youth ages 14-20 is expected to bring in about 1,000 people.