Farmers markets are close to opening. Here’s where to find them:
– Bellevue Farmers Market: Thursdays, 3-7 p.m., 5/15 to 10/9, 1717 Bellevue Way N.E., Bellevue.
– Crossroads Farmers Market: Tuesdays, noon-5 p.m., 5/27 to 10/7, Crossroads Bellevue mall, 156th Avenue Northeast and Northeast Eighth Street, Bellevue.
– Duvall Farmers Market: Thursdays, 3-7 p.m., 6/5 to 10/2, First Avenue Northeast and Stephens, Duvall.
– Issaquah Farmers Market: Saturdays, 9 a.m.-2 p.m., 4/12 to 10/11, 1730 – 10th Ave N.E. (Pickering Barn), Issaquah.
– Kirkland Wednesday Farmers Market: Wednesdays, 2-7 p.m., 5/7 to 10/15, Park Lane East, between Third and Main, Kirkland.
– Friday Night Market at Juanita Beach: Fridays, 3-7 p.m., 5/30 to 10/10, 9703 N.E. Juanita Drive at Juanita Beach, Kirkland.
– Lake Forest Park Farmers Market: Sundays, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., 5/11 to 10/5, Lake Forest Park Town Center, corner of Ballinger Way (SR104) and Bothell Way (SR 522), Lake Forest Park.
– Mercer Island Farmers Market: Sundays, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 8/10 to 9/28, on Southeast 32nd Street at the north end of Mercerdale Park, Mercer Island.
North Bend Farmers Market: Thursdays, 4-8 p.m., 6/26 to 9/11, Si View Park at Southeast Orchard Drive, North Bend.
Redmond Saturday Market: Saturdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., 5/3 to 10/25, 7730 Leary Way at Bear Creek Pkwy., Redmond.
Renton Farmers Market: Tuesdays, 3-7 p.m., 6/3 to 9/16, South Third Street, between Logan and Burnett Avenue South, Renton.
Sammamish Farmers Market: Wednesdays, 4-8 p.m., 5/20 to 10/1, 801 228th Ave. S.E., Sammamish.
SeaTac Farmers Market: Sundays, 11 a.m.-3 p.m., 6/15 to 9/14, Angle Lake Park, SeaTac.
Snoqualmie Farmers Market: Saturdays, 10 a.m.-3 p.m., 6/14 to 10/11 , King Street (next to the Historic Train Depot in downtown Snoqualmie).
Woodinville Farmers Market: Saturdays, 9 a.m.-3 p.m., 5/3 to 10/11, Northeast 145th Street, just east of St. Michelle Winery, Woodinville.