Feeling anxious, stressed, or just tired? You have to check out delta-8 gummies. These gummies provide a pleasant body high, taste great, and did we mention they’re federally legal?
Yes, these gummies do contain delta-8 THC, which is one of the many cannabinoids found in the hemp plant. Thanks to the 2018 Farm Bill, this cannabinoid can be synthesized from CBD and sold to consumers in tinctures, gummies, and smokable flowers.
Maybe you’re ready to take the leap and give them a try, but you’re not sure which ones are the best. We’ve got you covered, so dive into this amazing list of the five best delta-8 gummies.
List Of The Best Delta 8 THC Gummies On The Market:
- Exhale Wellness – Overall Best Delta 8 Gummies , Editor’s Pick
- BudPop – Strongest THC Gummies And Most Potent
- Hollyweed CBD – Top Rated Full Spectrum Hemp Gummies
- Diamond CBD – Popular Brand For Weed Edibles
- 3Chi – Most Effective Flavored Delta 8 Edibles
#1. ExhaleWellness – Overall Best Delta 8 Gummies, Editor’s Pick
ExhaleWellness brings together natural cannabinoids and top-quality hemp to make their delicious and beloved delta-8 gummies. The brand has climbed to the top of the chain as an advocate for the health benefits of hemp, setting the example for other brands to follow.
In addition, they perform lots of research to ensure the high standards of their delta-8 gummies and other products. So, if you demand top-quality and delta-8 THC items you can count on for freshness, great taste, and safety, then ExhaleWellness is your place to shop.
- Great Personnel: The ExhaleWellness group includes cannabis lovers, researchers, and cultivators of the hemp plant that bring years of experience to the table. They started in the organic food sector but have since branched into this niche. They know what it takes to make safe, organic, and natural products and get them to those who need them.
- Customers love it: Customers love their delta-8 products from ExhaleWellness. This is because they are expertly made. The team has years of combined experience, and the company is Los Angeles-based. Their gummies are known to help improve one’s mood, provide relief from stress, and help with physical aches and pains.
- Great Flavors: Customers enjoy the delightful flavors offered by ExhaleWellness. These are flavors you might not find anywhere else- we’re talking sweet treats in flavors like strawberry, pineapple, grape, apple, and orange- all in one delicious jar. The hemp used to make these is Colorado-grown and organic. The gummies are safe for vegans as well.
- Vegan products made with pectin
- All-natural ingredients
- Money-back guarantee (30 days)
- Free and fast shipping for all orders
- Highly potent
- ExhaleWellness only ships to the US
What Do Customers Think?
There are lots of positive reviews for ExhaleWellness. By reading this, you can tell right away the company knows what they are doing, as evidenced by the delighted customers who have left reviews.
They lab-test all their products for potency and purity, with lab testing results displayed on the website for all to see. They have excellent customer service, a well-designed website, and the gummies are effective. No wonder the reviews are so great!
#2. BudPop – Strongest THC Gummies And Most Potent
Budpop is perfect if you’re new to Delta-8. Their website is filled with a curated product selection that won’t overwhelm new buyers. So, you can look forward to enjoying these US-made, Nevada-hemp gummies. They will help stimulate your appetite, help you enjoy restful sleep, enjoy relief from aches and pains and help alleviate anxiety.
This enterprise was started by a group of young entrepreneurs who created the tagline, “Pop plants, not pills.” Their goal was to get the word out about this incredible cannabinoid, and their business has taken off. They’ve now branched into offering CBD products as well.
Even though they are new, they’ve been following the cues of the masters. All products are competitively priced, customer service is excellent, and most of all, they test all their products for consistency and purity.
- New Company: Budpop is slowly working its way up the food chain to be the number-one delta-8 brand on the market. They only started last year, but already customers are giving them high marks for the taste, fast shipping, and excellent customer service. The people behind it are young, but together they have a combined 30 years of experience in the world of hemp.
- Curated Product Selection: You’ll notice right away that the gummies they offer come in three varieties: Strawberry Gelato, Watermelon Zkittles, and Blue Raspberry. This is not as much as some other companies we’ve seen, but by offering a smaller selection, the company can put more time into making three high-quality products instead of 10 or so lower-quality ones.
- Very Potent: Some brands don’t offer delta-8 gummies in high potencies, stopping their gummies at 12.5 mg or 10 mg. Here you will get 25 mg delta-8 in these delicious gummies.
- Long-Lasting: Just one gummy is all you need to feel the effects, and if you’re new, you could even go with just a half gummy. Once you are familiar with how it feels to you, you can dose it according to your needs.
- Lab testing reports are readily available on the company website
- Three great flavors to choose from
- New customers can get a coupon for a percentage of their order
- Great customer service
- 25 mg per gummy
- You can only return unopened items to Budpop.
What Do Customers Think?
Customers love the service and products they get from Budpop. Users are delighted with how well the gummies work and taste. Their newest offering, Watermelon Zkittles, is a bestseller along with some of their other products.
Some items were even out of stock when we visited, a testament to their great prices and quality. (Don’t worry- more are on the way!)
#3. Hollyweed CBD – Top Rated Full Spectrum Hemp Gummies
Maybe you remember when the Hollywood sign was changed to “Hollyweed,” but if you don’t, this brand will remind you. This California-based company is on a mission to provide its buyers with the best in delta-8 and CBD products, and customers are wont to agree that they are some of the best gummies around.
The team behind the business is all about hemp, knowing it can promote wellness socially, environmentally, emotionally, intellectually, physically, and spiritually. While we cannot promise that you’ll feel enlightened or smarter after using these gummies, we can assure you that they are potent, safe, and effective.
- Focus On Quality: Hollyweed is a game-changer in the world of delta-8 because it makes all of its products with integrity. They focus heavily on safety, sanitation, and lab-testing when it comes to these great delta-8 products. In addition, they partner with Colorado farms to get the hemp needed to make their products.
- Farm Bill Compliant: In 2018, that year’s version of the Farm Bill stated that hemp-derived products could have no more than 0.3% delta-9 THC. These gummies are compliant with this rule.
- Great Website: Their website is very well laid out and easy to navigate. You can read about CBD and Delta-8 THC, read lab test reports or read reviews with ease.
- Healthy Gummies: These gummies feature ingredients like spirulina and pressed sunflower seed oil to offer you health benefits, including nutrients like Vitamin E, B6, and C. They are organic, vegan gummies as well.
In summary, these gummies are great-tasting and easy to take. They are mild compared to delta-9 THC, but they can offer serious relief from your pains and aches. You may find that you sleep better with these gummies as well.
- Nevada-grown hemp
- 30-day satisfaction guarantee
- Company contact info is readily displayed at the bottom of the website
- You can choose between cube and fruit shapes
- They do not sell their gummies with resealable child-safety caps on them.
What Do Customers Think?
Customers are praising their Hollyweed gummies for giving them relief from aches, pains, and anxiety. They loved how delicious the gummies were and also noted the potency was perfect.
They were glad to know the gummies were sourced from USA-grown hemp. Customers were glad to get relief from insomnia, soreness of the body, and stress with these gummies.
#4. Diamond CBD – Popular Brand For Weed Edibles
Diamond CBD gummies mix delta-8 with CBD for the ultimate relaxation. It’s easy to enjoy the benefits of both cannabinoids when you have these handy gummies around. In addition, they have CBD isolate in the gummies, so you get to enjoy more of the psychoactive delta 8.
The brand employs scientists and doctors to create quality hemp goods. Diamond CBD is heavy on the research side of things and takes the utmost care when it comes to formulating its products.
- Professionalism: We know that all companies on our list today are highly professional and sell safe, effective products. However, Diamond CBD truly displays this through its website and its comprehensive selection of CBD and Delta-8 products. They have resources you can use to learn about delta-8 and CBD, and their team is easy to contact. It’s like going into a local smoke shop.
- Full-Spectrum Hemp: Every delta-8 THC gummy sold by Diamond CBD uses full-spectrum hemp. This allows you to enjoy the entourage effect and reap all the benefits of the hemp plant. The gummies are sold in a variety of flavors to suit all tastes, such as blueberry, mango, watermelon, and more. You can choose the Rainbow Pack to enjoy all the flavors or simply go with the single-flavor jars.
- Lab Testing: Diamond CBD cares about offering quality and safe products to buyers. They lab-test all their gummies to ensure potency and consistency. All lab testing results are displayed prominently on their website. Thousands of customers are happy with how the gummies made them feel, so try it out for yourself.
- Free shipping on orders above $99
- 30-days return policy
- Many different flavors to choose from
- Organic hemp used in the making of these gummies
- Free of GMOs
- New customers may find the huge range of products overwhelming.
What Do Customers Think?
Customers greatly enjoyed their Chill Plus Delta-8 gummies. They discussed things such as chronic pain relief, an easier time falling and staying asleep, and the pleasant high the gummies gave them.
Some users noted they stacked them, which we do not recommend unless you are an experienced user. With all their gummy products rated at 4 stars and above, you are sure to join the ranks of satisfied customers.
#5. 3Chi – Most Effective Flavored Delta 8 Edibles
3CHi’s delta-8 gummies have been around the longest- in fact, they were the first to create and market delta-8 products so far as we know. To this day, they remain one of the hottest delta-8 THC brands on the market, using minor cannabinoids to make it happen. 3Chi sells its gummies in packages of 8 and 16, and every gummy is loaded with 25 mg of delta-8 THC.
Plus, their versatile production methods have helped them create gummies that are perfect for recreational purposes and general wellness.
The company incorporates CBC and CBN within its products to offer you the greatest range of benefits possible. The flavors in these gummies are unique and strong, and they offer you a pleasant body high with few side effects.
- Biochemist-Lead: The person behind the 3Chi brand is a biochemist with plenty of experience working with hemp. Customers love the safety and consistency of the gummies and their compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Third-Party Testing: The company puts all of its products to the test by sending them off to a third-party lab to check for solvents, pesticides, heavy metals, and other contaminants. Every gummy product they offer contains 0.3% or less delta-9 THC. These gummies can take anywhere from 60 to 90 minutes to take effect, and they can last up to 6 hours.
All test results are listed on the company website.
- Great for vegans: you can safely enjoy these gummies if you follow a vegan lifestyle. They are gluten-free as well. In addition, you can choose between watermelon and blackberry flavors.
- Two great flavors to choose from
- Highly potent at 25 mg
- Fairly priced
- The gummies are third-party tested for purity
- Organic hemp used in the production of these gummies
- They do not ship internationally.
What Do Customers Think?
Customers had nothing but positive remarks when it came to these gummies. Some stated they only needed half of a gummy to feel at ease and relaxed. Meanwhile, others noted the sense of euphoria the gummies gave them.
Others used them to help alleviate depression and anxiety. If you have trouble sleeping at night, you may wish to try these, as some users said they were great for insomnia.
How We Choose These Products?
With delta-8 gummies becoming more and more popular, it is hard for consumers to know which ones are the best products. In addition, there is a lot of misinformation regarding delta 8’s safety, which may put some people off from using the products. So, it can be hard to decide what the best delta-8 products are.
This is where we come in. Our team chose the best delta-8 gummy brands for sale, which we did by performing plenty of research on every brand. This offers you the most up-to-date information about each company and what you can expect when you place your order.
Beyond that, we also created a list of the criteria we used when searching out the best THC gummy brands. We went through hundreds of reviews, dozens of review articles and even reached out to cannabis writers, advocates, users, and more to see what makes a delta-8 gummy brand great.
Here are the criteria we came up with in creating our list:
- The Reputation of the Brand/Brand Experience
We wanted to make sure brands had experience in creating safe delta-8 gummies. We looked for innovation, experience, and expertise. Most importantly, we looked for safe manufacturing methods and positive customer feedback with these brands. The overall consensus for the company had to be positive if they wanted to be included.
- Manufacturing Methods
How these companies make their gummies makes a difference. We only wanted to list gummies that readers could enjoy without fear they had been manufactured in unsanitary or unsafe conditions. We first made sure that USA -grown hemp was used in making the treats and that it was organic. We checked over the extraction methods as well. The CO2 method is best as it uses no solvents and creates a pure product.
- Great Customer Service
If you are reading this article, you’re probably new to delta 8. If that is the case, you probably have questions. We wanted to make sure customers could feel confident sending in questions to these companies. We also looked for positive reviews about the customer service experience, as everyone deserves friendly, prompt service, especially when shopping for their wellness.
- Customer Testimonials/Experience
We chose brands that had an overwhelming amount of positive customer reviews. A few bad reviews are to be expected, but we wanted to see that the vast majority of feedback left was positive. We checked reviews and forums to make sure customers were happy with what they got when shopping with these brands.
- Product Highlights
Aside from the brand’s reputation, we also checked over the efficacy, potency, and safety of the brand as well. We checked out the brand’s methods of production, manufacturing, farming, and packaging. The goal was to ensure the gummies were clean, safe, and free of any artificial or harmful ingredients. Organic hemp and sustainable farming methods were a must as well.
- Product Selection
The goal here was to find sites that offered a decent variety of products for sale, but not so many that it overwhelmed new buyers. For example, ExhaleWellness offers one great form of their delta-8 gummies, while Budpop has three great choices.
Diamond CBD is great for experienced users or those who enjoy having an extensive selection. 3Chi has a few great products to enjoy, but not so many that new users will feel overwhelmed. The bottom line? We wanted to ensure readers had a good selection of gummies to choose from.
Many people nowadays demand healthy ingredients in the foods they eat. Some people are full or part-time plant-based eaters now. Some people do not want to eat certain ingredients such as gelatin in their gummies or candies. The gummies on our list today are largely vegan, making them suitable for just about everybody.
- Lab-testing and Safety
You should be aware of what’s in your gummy package- more importantly, what’s in the gummy you are chewing on. For example, let’s say your gummy package says you get 25 mg delta-8 THC in every gummy.
You want to make sure you’re truly getting that amount so you can dose it correctly. You’ll also want to make sure you’re not ingesting any harmful solvents or chemicals, which are sometimes used when making delta-8 THC.
Safe and professional manufacturers are certain to remove these before they are sent off for testing and then made into gummies. Rest assured that all products on our list today are free of harmful contaminants.
This corresponds with the third-party lab testing results. Terpenes are what cause plants to have their respective aromas. This is the case for every plant and not just hemp. The smell of lavender and the smell of an apple are both thanks to terpenes. But this isn’t just about flavor- terpenes can affect our bodies and our experiences.
So, we made sure to include gummies that gave users the experiences they desired. Be sure to review lab test results for more information. Terpenes, CBD, and delta-8 THC combined are great for helping you relax and clear your head.
If we selected a gummy brand that was too cheap, it had us questioning their quality. Meanwhile, if we selected one that was too expensive, it prices out the vast majority of our consumers who need the relief. So, we selected delta 8 thc products that had fair prices for the product they were selling without compromising quality or manufacturing methods.
Buying Guide for Beginners (Staying Safe, Dosing)
If you’re new to buying delta-8 THC gummies, you may not know what to look for. Here’s a helpful guide you can use to make shopping easier.
- Why Are You Buying It?
If you are looking for delta-8 because it can help you relieve pains, aches, get high, relieve anxiety, or sleep, then be sure to choose a dose that makes sense for you. If you have severe anxiety or pain, you’ll want a highly potent gummy (one with 50 mg strength, for example).
If you just want to get high, a gummy with 10-25 mg delta-8 should be perfect. This is going to depend on your tolerance and your body composition.
We recommend speaking with your doctor first before buying delta-8 gummies if you plan on using them for health reasons. This way, you can be sure it will not interact with any medications you’re currently taking.
- Compound Source
When shopping for your delta-8 gummies, make sure you know where the delta-8 is coming from. As per the 2018 Farm Bill, it has to be hemp-derived so that it meets legal requirements and complies with the bill’s wording. It’s easy to confirm by reading the label (it should say “hemp-derived”) or by contacting customer service.
- THC Content
Some people love delta-9 THC, but others might not love it because it causes them to feel anxious or paranoid. Be sure the lab tests of your gummies contain 0.3% or less delta-9 THC. This means they are compliant with the 2018 Farm Bill AND don’t contain enough of the stuff to make you have a bad high.
This is especially true if you are shopping in a local store instead of online. Make sure you can scan the bottle with your smartphone to view lab test results. Or, you can have the budtender show you lab testing results.
- Drug Testing
If you have an upcoming drug test, don’t buy delta-8 THC in hopes you can get high and pass that drug screening. This is very similar to delta-9 and could result in a positive drug screening.
Although the substance is federally legal, your employer may not allow its use. Therefore, you should review the rules surrounding delta-8 at your workplace or organization so you can maintain your employment.
As you’ll surely notice, with any cannabis product, there’s no right or wrong amount to take. Every person, thanks to their body composition and tolerance level, will experience different effects depending on the amount they’ve taken and other conditions (for example, someone who didn’t eat all day vs. somebody who has eaten). So, your best bet is to start slowly and work your way upward to find out the best dosing amount for you.
You’ll want to begin with half of a gummy and see what that makes you feel. For some, this is going to feel great, and you won’t need anything more. Others will require an entire gummy. Start slow and increase your dose overtime to figure out the right amount for you. Write down what you take so you’ll remember what works.
FAQs Regarding Delta 8 Gummies
Q1. I Saw Something About Bleach Being Used to Make Delta-8, Is It True?
No. Household bleach that we use for cleaning and laundering of clothes is not used to make delta 8. However, as per Reddit, one vendor claimed (these claims were paid, mind you) that bleach was used to make delta 8. The substance they were talking about was called bentonite, a bleaching clay.
This ingredient is commonly used in food industries. It is a food-grade clay that helps get rid of substances and particles that don’t need to be in food. It is used heavily in beer brewing, for example.
The clay is removed at the end of the batch for purity. The vendor seems like they were trying to improve their image by making such claims in a paid content article but were misled on what “bleach” was being used.
Q2. Why Is Delta-8 A Better Choice Than Delta-9?
The cannabinoid delta-8 is a better choice than delta-9 because it is legal in most states. The effects are milder compared to delta-9 THC. Delta-8 is federally legal and offers psychoactive side effects that produce a pleasant body high and no anxiety or paranoia. It’s all the good things about cannabis, minus the stuff you hear others complaining about.
Q3. How Come This Stuff Is Legal to Make And Sell?
This is thanks to the 2018 version of the Farm Bill. Since items containing Delta-8 THC are made using hemp extract, companies can legally manufacture, produce, and distribute it to customers in the US.
The 2018 Farm Bill was ratified in December of that year, meaning it was OK for hemp-derived products containing 0.3% or less delta-9 THC to be sold. It opened many new doors for hemp farmers and edible/smokable manufacturers.
Q4. What Are the Side Effects of Delta-8 Gummies?
Aside from your usual mild high, you may experience some side effects. For example, some users have reported red eyes, slowed reaction time, feeling drowsy, numbness, rapid heart rate, and low blood pressure.
Therefore, it is important to take. the gummies exactly as directed. Do not take more of them if you feel the effects aren’t coming on fast enough. Give them time to work and avoid using too many.
Delta 8 Edibles : Conclusion
Thank you for learning about the best five delta-8 THC gummies with us today. These gummies are taking the world by storm, providing people a safe and effective- not to mention legal- way to get high and enjoy the relief they get.
The gummies on our list today taste fantastic and are priced just right. They have a myriad of benefits associated with them as well. So, here’s your task: go read about the gummies on the market for yourself and start shopping around.
Then, get your gummies and enjoy the feelings you get when using them. Stay safe, don’t operate heavy machinery, or drive with them, and have fun.