CBD oil is an innovative hemp-derived product recently introduced on the market. Everyone is excited about its unique benefits; that’s why millions of users are already following its holistic health trend.
To this end, every brand is working tirelessly to produce unique CBD products, bringing us to the best CBD oil. CBD oil has become a top pick for anyone dealing with anxiety, insomnia, or chronic pain thanks to its ease of use and incredible advantages.
The main reason CBD oil is such a success is that its after-effects are not psychoactive like THC. As such, it will not leave you in a euphoric state, make you high, or give you unprecedented side effects. CBD oil calms your nerve pain and helps you reach a state of total relaxation.
We’ve also seen increased use of CBD by millennials as a better option for remaining productive over other drugs. CBD oil is hyped to help improve attentiveness and soothe anxiety. Thus, you can find comfort in a few drops of CBD oil when dealing with stressful work environments.
This article cuts through the numerous CBD oil brands to bring you a list of the best CBD oils you can buy in 2022. Our team has analyzed dozens of lab reports, interviewed industry experts, and got the opinion of customers before bringing you this conclusive review.
Top 5 Best CBD Oil Brands 2022:
- Exhale Wellness – Best Overall CBD Oil & Hemp Oils On The Market, Editor’s Pick
- Budpop – Premium Quality Brand For CBD Oils
- Cheef Botanicals – High Potency Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil
- Hollyweed – Top-Rated CBD Infused Oil Tincture by Customers
- FAB CBD – Most Affordable CBD Tinctures For Chronic Pain
#1. Exhale Wellness – Best Overall CBD Oil & Hemp Oils On The Market, Editor’s Pick
If life events feel stressful, it’s time to take a breath with a relaxing product. Everyone can benefit from Exhale Wellness CBD oil. This brand is still new on the market, but it has made incredible strides by delivering all-things natural to its customers.
The company provides hemp-derived extracts to help you regain stability and lost comfort. It’s all about harnessing the healing properties of the hemp plant. That’s why its CBD oil is among the most sought by consumers.
Apart from providing high-quality CBD oil, this company also educates its consumers about the various benefits that you can get from its line of delta-8 and CBD products.
- Full-Spectrum CBD Oil: This company offers CBD oil that includes beneficial flavonoids, cannabinoids, and terpenes. With the main ingredient being CBD, you will not feel any overwhelming effects of any other element. Instead, CBD oil will make you feel relaxed, energized, and stress-free. In addition, there’s no THC in the product, meaning there are no intoxicating effects from this CBD oil.
- 100% Natural Ingredients: No worries about artificial additives and preservatives with Exhale Wellness. Every component is carefully chosen from 100% natural ingredients. The product also contains hemp seed oil to supplement cardiovascular function and healthy skin. Equally important is that coconut oil is much safer than other MCTs used as a carrier oil for CBD extract.
- Organic, Non-GMO: Another impressive feature about Exhale Wellness is that their hemp is organic and non-GMO. The brand sources its hemp from Colorado, where farmers follow organic farming practices.
- Clean, CO2 Extraction Method: We like that Exhale Wellness uses a safe CBD extraction method. By using the CO2 extraction process, the company does not involve any other chemicals to extract CBD from hemp. Thus, the final product is free from dangerous solvents.
- Two Available Potencies: Choose from 600 mg or 1,000 mg potencies. The 600 mg CBD per bottle offers middling strength if you are trying out CBD, and hence, it’s easy to know how much you need without any overwhelming effects. As for those used to CBD oil, you can go ahead and enjoy the 1,000 mg CBD per bottle. You’ll like that the bottle is dark to prevent oxidation, and there’s a dropper to measure your dose easily.
- 30-Day Money-Back Guarantee: Exhale Wellness offers you a chance to try out its CBD oil in thirty days. If you find it not to your taste, you can return it for a full refund. Additionally, you’ll enjoy free shipping no matter the product’s size.
- Lab-Tested: Exhale Wellness gets its CBD extracts tested by third-party labs to ensure customers’ safety. You can find the lab reports on the website, and this report includes tests for heavy metals and solvents in the oil.
- No THC
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free shipping on all products
- Non-GMO, organic, and cruelty-free
- Lab-tested for safety
- Exchanges damaged products only
- No international shipping
#2. Budpop – Premium Quality Brand For CBD Oils
Budpop is a remarkable brand. It’s one of the few that shows deep care for its customers. First, you can take a quick test if you don’t know the type of CBD product you want. Moreover, you can buy CBD isolate, broad-spectrum CBD oil, and full-spectrum CBD oil.
Second, this brand has an impressive reputation across online platforms. Thirdly, and most important, Budpop is US Hemp Authority Certified. It means that it’s committed to using only legal hemp for its hemp products. In addition, the company involves doctors in CBD extraction and production.
- Affordable Pricing: Budpop is one of the few online sellers that sell budget-friendly CBD products. It does not mean that it produces subpar products. Instead, the company has a vast customer base that helps it make CBD oil at a fair price.
- cGMP-Certified Facility: All Budpop CBD products are manufactured in a cGMP-certified facility. What’s more, the company receives several audits from the Food and Drug Administration. As such, its operations chain is monitored for quality and consistency.
- All CBD Types: Choose from broad-spectrum, full-spectrum, or CBD isolate. With full-spectrum CBD oil, you can harness the hemp plant’s full benefits, including THC. As such, you will experience enhanced relaxation and recovery.
Full-spectrum CBD oil comes in two flavors, including chocolate mint and citrus. You will get it in four strengths including 750 mg, 1,500 mg, 3,000 mg, and 6,000 mg.
Isolate CBD oil is made of 99% CBD and organic MCT oil. It is perfect for anyone looking for a CBD experience without THC. This CBD oil is not flavored and is available in 500 mg, 1,000 mg, 3,000 mg, and 6,000 mg potencies.
Broad-spectrum CBD oil contains CBD, CBG, CBN, other cannabinoids, and natural terpenes. You can get it in a natural, citrus, or strawberry mint flavor and 1,000 mg and 2,000 mg potencies.
- Other Unique CBD Oils: Apart from the three types of CBD oil, you can also purchase immune-boosting CBD oil, CBD + CBG oil, and CBD antioxidant oil from Budpop.
- Customizable Dosing: You will get a dropper with measurement markings. The dosage ranges from 0.25 to 0.5, 0.75, and 1 ml. You can customize your dose accurately without racking your brain with the applicator.
- Wide selection of CBD oils
- Easy to find desired strength
- Accurate and flexible dosing
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Affordable pricing
- No discounts
#3. Cheef Botanicals – High Potency Broad Spectrum Hemp Oil
Cheef Botanicals is leading in innovative digital health products. Among its most popular offering is its full-spectrum CBD oil. From Commerce in California, Cheef Botanicals gives you a wide array of CBD products. They range from CBD gummies, CBD flowers, capsules, lip balm, bath bombs, and even CBD relief salves.
Cheef Botanicals CBD oil comes from legally and organically-grown hem in Oregon and Colorado. In addition, it also educates people on the benefits of the cannabis plant. Its reputation precedes its name as it strives to provide the most potent, high-quality CBD oil.
- Organic Ingredients: This CBD oil has nothing but 100% natural ingredients. It also has hempseed oil rich in omega 3, 6, and 9 fatty acids. As a vegan source of protein, hemp seed oil will play a significant part in supporting your diet.
Equally important is that you will enjoy the fully-bodied earthy taste of hemp. To this end, not everyone will like its aftertaste.
- Four Potencies: Unlike other CBD brands, Cheef Botanicals allows you to choose from 300 mg, 600 mg, 1,200 mg, and 3,000 mg strengths. The brand has a fantastic range of potencies to benefit beginners and seasoned CBD users.
- None-Intoxicating: Cheef Botanicals CBD oil is 100% safe. It contains 0% THC, so you will not experience side effects. Many people trust it to help deal with everyday issues such as stress and anxiety. Since it is not intoxicating, you can use it at any time.
- Independently-Tested: Every product in Cheef Botanical’s line undergoes third-party testing in a certified lab. This feature proves its trustworthiness to its customers. Moreover, you can find the results online for verification.
- Pure Formulation: It’s good to know that this brand does not include any artificial additives and preservatives in its CBD oil. The oil comes in a dark bottle with a dropper, and all you have to do is store the bottle in a cool place away from direct sunlight. The oil has a one-year shelf-life which is more than enough time to finish a 0.5-ounce bottle.
- Lab-tested for potency and accuracy
- Glass dropper bottle
- Organic and Non-GMO
- Available in four potencies
- No preservatives or additives
- Earthy aftertaste can be unpleasant
#4. Hollyweed CBD – Top-Rated CBD Infused Oil Tincture by Customers
The Hollyweed CBD team consists of medical experts focused on selling hemp-derived CBD products that benefit its users. The team is all about the six pillars of wellness, including emotional, spiritual, intellectual, social, and physical wellbeing. As such, you will find CBD products that you can use in every area of your life.
Hollyweed CBD sells full-spectrum CBD oil, a perfect blend of CBD extract and hemp seed oil. Apart from the health benefits of hemp seed oil, Hollyweed CBD adds flavor to benefit new users. Accordingly, you will not deal with the earthy aftertaste associated with plain pure CBD oil.
- Clean CBD: Hollyweed’s medically reviewed CBD oil contains natural ingredients, and it is cruelty-free, non-GMO, and organic. The product is also free of additives and preservatives. Since it’s purely full-spectrum CBD, it offers the full benefits of the hemp plants but without THC.
- CO2 Extraction: Hollyweed brand also takes care to steer clear of any solvents using the CO2 extraction method. The process is clean and results in pure and highly-potent CBD. Not to mention, it is easily digestible, so you will feel the effects within the first ten minutes of ingesting the oil.
- Lab-Tested for Safety: The lab tests on Hollyweed CBD’s website confirm that the oil does not contain heavy metals or contaminants. You’ll also see that there’s zero percent THC which means it is not intoxicating. Moreover, the potency indicated on the package is the same as shown in the results. As such, you are getting an accurate product.
- Different Potencies: Like Cheef Botanicals, you can also choose from 300 mg, 600 mg, 1,200 mg, and 3,000 mg strengths. The brand offers you a convenient and versatile means of enjoying the benefits of CBD. All you need is one or two servings twice a day to meet your needs.
- Fast Shipping: The main advantage of Hollyweed CBD is that you can receive your product in only one or two days. It also has a 30-day refund policy to guarantee all its customers. With this in mind, you don’t need to throw out a bottle if you don’t like it. Just return it for a refund.
- 100% natural ingredients
- Comes in different strengths
- Contains less than 0.3% THC
- Safely extracted
- Lots of positive customer reviews
- Available online only
#5. FAB CBD – Most Affordable CBD Tinctures For Chronic Pain
FAB CBD is one of the best CBD oil-producing companies in the industry. Although established in 2017, the company has a team with twenty-five years of experience in hemp. The brand also involves medical professionals, health and fitness experts, and pharmaceutical and supplement executives.
Above all, FAB CBD offers only non-GMO and lab-tested products. The company has CBD-related products such as CBD gummies, dog treats, topicals, superfoods, and CBD oils. Moreover, it has both full-spectrum CBD oil and CBD isolate to give users a choice.
- Third-Party Lab-Tested: FAB CBD ensures its CBD extracts are tested in ISO 17025 accredited labs. The company then posts the certificates of analysis (COAs) for everyone to see. Even then, the results are not batch-specific, so it can take some time before you get to the COA you want.
- Fantastic Customer Experience: You will notice that the FAB CBD website is quite inviting. The website is user-friendly to help you have an easy time navigating through the CBD products. In addition, the brand has lots of positive customer reviews. Users are happy about the customer supports’ responsiveness to questions. They also credit the brand for having consistently high-quality CBD oil.
- Highly Transparent: FAB CBD states explicitly that it uses the CO2 extraction method to derive CBD from hemp. It also sources its hemp from Colorado, indicating that its CBD is grown organically. You can be sure that its pure CBD oil does not contain any harmful chemicals.
- Easy to Dose: It’s easy to use FAB CBD oil since the dropper is calibrated. The package also contains instructions on how to use the product. It’s pretty straightforward, so you won’t scratch your head trying to figure out how much to use.
- Fantastic Options: Unlike other CBD oil brands, you get to choose from five flavors and five strengths. The brand has a nice collection of flavors ranging from citrus, vanilla, natural, berry, and mint. If you don’t like the earthy taste of CBD, then you’ve got a brand that will offer flavorful CBD oil.
As for the potencies, FAB CBD oil is available in 300 mg, 600 mg, 1,200 mg, and 2,400 mg strengths.
- Five tasty flavors
- Natural ingredients
- Free of pesticides and herbicides
- Discounted prices
- Can be paid in four payments with Sezzle
- Contains THC
- It’s not cGMP-certified
How We Made This List Of Top CBD Oil Brands
CBD oil is everywhere, from gas stations to local dispensaries. This is because it is classified as a food supplement, making it hard to tell the quality of any particular brand. Therefore, we had to engage experts and a team of qualified staff to get to the bottom of brands offering the best CBD oil.
We analyzed brands using several factors, including third-party lab results, production procedure, brand transparency, and online reviews. After which, we concluded that only five brands met our selection criteria.
What We Looked For
- Third-Party Lab Testing: A brand’s independent lab results show that it produces high-quality and legal CBD oil. We analyzed the lab reports of various CBD companies, checking out their ingredients, additives, and different percentages. After investigating reports, we removed brands that are inconsistent in uploading reports and those that produced some reports and left out others. We did not also consider any company that does not present third-party tests for analysis.
- Potency: This feature represents the strength of CBD in a CBD oil product. For example, a bottle can have 600 mg of CBD, and another can offer 1,000 mg of CBD in a 1-ounce bottle. The potency determines the dosage of that particular product. To this end, we considered brands that provide their customers with different potency choices.
- Hemp Extract: Companies offer full-spectrum, broad-spectrum, and CBD isolate CBD oil products. We find that full-spectrum CBD oils have wholesome benefits since they include terpenes, flavonoids, and other cannabinoids. Hence, brands that offer them are more favorable and are the ones we choose to review.
- Brand Reputation: We looked into previous customers’ experiences by reading reviews on the brand’s website and third-party sites. This way, we can judge how a company treats its customers and the effectiveness of its products. Hence, we chose brands with authentic reviews that showcase an excellent company.
- Customer Policies: We considered only brands with friendly policies such as a money-back and satisfaction guarantee. It means that such a company is not imposing its products since it gives clients the freedom to like or dislike the product.
- Industry Reviews: Apart from customer reviews, we asked professionals to scrutinize the companies we were considering. They provided us with a wealth of information about various brands, which helped us cut the list short to companies without unbiased industry support.
After intensive research, we remained with the best CBD oils on the market.
How To Pick The Best CBD Oil? – Buying Guide
The Food and Drug Administration does not regulate CBD oil since it is considered a food-dietary supplement. That’s why you should do your research before buying any CBD oil. Hence, it’s essential to understand the vital indicators of a quality CBD oil.
Here are a few things to be mindful of when shopping for the best CBD oil.
- Third-Party Lab Testing
We cannot overstate the importance of independent lab-testing on CBD oil. This is because CBD oil can contain dangerous chemicals, herbicides, and pesticides. Therefore, be sure to go over the company’s certificates of analysis (COAs). If you can’t find lab reports, you can’t buy from that brand with confidence.
- Hemp Source
Ensure that you buy from a brand that sources hemp from the US. Although the FDA does not regulate CBD, it regulates all hemp and Cannabis Sativa plants grown locally. The FDA requires that hemp contain no more than 0.3% THC to be legal. THC is the psychoactive compound in hemp and cannabis.
Because of its mind-altering effects, THC is illegal in nearly all states. As a result, it’s best to buy CBD oil from a company that uses locally-grown hemp to derive its CBD.
- Manufacturing Practices
Reputable companies make sure to state how they derive their CBD extract. They also tell consumers about their cultivating practices. For this reason, any company that is not upfront about its manufacturing practices should be a cause for concern.
- Company Reputation
It’s good to go over first-hand accounts of users regarding a company. A simple look at the review section can reveal how other customers feel about that particular brand. You can also check out a company’s reputation in popular publications.
Also, a simple Google search can tell you whether a CBD oil brand has ever received an FDA warning letter. In addition, you can poke around on social media, and you will come up with all the information you need about a brand’s reputation.
There are three types of CBD oil. Full-spectrum CBD oil contains CBD and other cannabinoids, flavonoids, and natural terpenes. On the other hand, broad-spectrum contains CBD and select cannabinoids. It does not have THC and may or may not contain flavonoids. Meanwhile, CBD isolate is only CBD in its carrier oil.
It helps to know what you want in your CBD oil since CBD oil with THC can have some mind-altering effects. In addition, it’s vital to ensure that the CBD oil you pick does not have preservatives and additives.
To this end, CBD oil has only a one-year shelf life. Hence, any CBD oil that indicates to last longer than one year likely has preservatives.
- Flavor and Potency
The potency level shows you how much CBD is in a bottle. It will tell you the strength of CBD in one dose. Since we are all different in dosage requirements, it helps to go for CBD oil in different potencies. As such, it will be easy to get an accurate dosage for a beginner or seasoned CBD user.
The flavor is an equally important aspect of CBD oil. Some people find the earthy taste of hemp overwhelming. Hence, if you cannot stand its taste, you’ll want to consider flavored CBD oil.
Frequently Asked Questions About CBD Oils
Q1. Is CBD oil legal?
CBD oil that comes from legal hemp is federally legal. This hemp contains less than 0.3% THC dry weight, as defined by the federal government. However, CBD that comes from marijuana is illegal. Marijuana contains more than 0.3% THC, making it illegal.
Still, state laws vary since some states have legalized cannabis while others have not. In most states, however, CBD is fully legal.
Q2. Is CBD oil safe?
Studies show that CBD is safe as long it’s derived using high-quality methods. Nonetheless, experts advise against taking CBD for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers. Furthermore, children should not take CBD unless through a doctor’s prescription.
If you want to try CBD, it’s advisable to speak with a medical professional, especially if you use it to deal with a health condition. Generally, CBD is safe for recreational purposes.
Q3. What benefits can you get from CBD oil?
There are growing studies that prove that CBD oil has numerous benefits. Its main assistance is with anxiety. Some studies show evidence of CBD use for treating anxiety disorders.
Other benefits that you can expect from CBD oil include chronic pain relief and inflammation relief, insomnia, drug addictions, blood pressure, and acne treatments. Further research suggests that CBD oil when get combined with the best testosterone boosters, they can benefit anyone with epilepsy syndromes, depression, PTSD, diabetic complications, neurogenerative disorders, testosterone levels and arthritis.
Q4. Are there any CBD side effects?
Some people have reported mild side effects when using CBD. While rare, you can experience changes in appetite, weight, diarrhea, and fatigue related to taking CBD. Also, experts suggest being wary of taking CBD oil alongside high-fat foods. Such a scenario will increase CBD concentration in your blood, placing you at a high risk of side effects.
Q5. How much CBD oil should you take?
The ideal dose varies depending on the potency of the CBD oil. As such, it is a process of trial and error. Some brands have dosing suggestions on the packaging while others do not. However, the dropper in the CBD oil usually has calibrations that can help you calculate how much CBD is in a particular dose. From there, you can increase or decrease the dose according to the condition you are treating.
Q6. Will CBD oil make you fail a drug test?
Full-spectrum CBD oil can trigger a positive drug test. This is because CBD ingested under the tongue is absorbed like other fats meaning it will be stored in your body’s fatty tissue. For a drug test to be positive, it has to hit 50 ng/ml of THC.
To this end, the THC in CBD oil can quickly accumulate in the body in four to six days, causing a positive THC test. This THC can stay in your system for up to thirty days. Hence, if you are afraid that the CBD oil you’ve been taking for pain will cause you to fail a drug test, it’s best to take it in a different form, such as CBD gummies. You can also abstain from CBD oil for a minimum of 30 days.
Q7. Can CBD oil cause weight gain?
CBD oil delivers variable results for everyone. In some people, it has been seen to reduce appetite and promote weight loss. Conversely, CBD oil has also been linked to weight gain in some people. The common agreement is that science doesn’t have conclusive evidence that CBD oils can cause weight gain.
Q8. Will CBD oil get you high?
Any high from CBD oil comes from the presence of THC. Remember that THC is psychoactive, and it should only be in a negligible amount (<0.3%) in any CBD product. CBD by itself should not cause any euphoria or pleasure. It should help reduce anxiety and bring on a feeling of total relaxation.
With this in mind, remember that full-spectrum CBD oil contains THC. Thus, if you want to avoid any chance of getting high, you should go for CBD isolate and broad-spectrum CBD oil.
Conclusion – Should You Take The Best CBD Oil For Pain Management?
Finding the best CBD oil should now take little effort considering we’ve listed only the best brands. Keep in mind that CBD oil’s popularity has brought about endless sellers. Therefore, if you don’t want to choose from our products, it’s essential to consider the crucial buying factors before picking a different brand.
If you’ve never tried CBD oil, it’s time to experience its range of benefits. Thus, whether you are taking it for recreational or health purposes, make sure to pick from one of our top choices.