The Lake Washington Half and 5K is set for Nov. 4.
Juanita Beach Park will open at 5 a.m. and participants will be able to register and pick up their race-day packets from 6-7:15 a.m.
The half marathon is set to start at 8 a.m. and the 5K at 8:30 a.m.
Each race will start in the eastbound lane of Northeast Juanita Drive. Finish for both races will be at Juanita Beach Park, 9703 N.E. Juanita Dr.
As a result of the event, the eastbound lane of Northeast Juanita Drive from 93rd to 98th avenues northeast will be closed from 7-11:30 a.m.
In addition, runners will be at the following intersections at the approximate listed times:
- 20th Avenue West and Market Street: 8:05-8:23 a.m.
- Market Street and 6th Street West: 8:06-8:26 a.m.
- Waverly Way and Market Street: 8:15-8:42 a.m.
- Kirkland Ave and Lake Street: 8:16-8:47 a.m.
- Lake Washington Boulevard and Lakeview Drive: 8:23-9:08 a.m.
- Lake Washington Boulevard and Northeast 38th Place: 8:28-9:21 a.m.
- Northeast 38th Place and 108th Avenue Northeast: 8:31-9:26 a.m.
- 108th Avenue Northeast and Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail: 8:32-9:29 a.m.
- Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail and Northeast 112th Street: 8:54-10:41 a.m.
- Northeast 112th Street and Forbes Creek Drive: 8:57-10:45 a.m.
- Forbes Creek Drive and Market Street: 9:05-11:06 a.m.
This event benefits Cascade Challenge, a nonprofit organization dedicated to providing leadership and outdoor adventure opportunities to young people ages 14-20.