Below are answers to common questions we receive.
You can also directly contact our Subscriber Center here.
If I use more than one computer (e.g. home and office), do I need to purchase two digital subscriptions, or can others in my household use the same account?
You will be able to log into all of your devices at home or work with your subscription.
What is the cancellation and refund policy?
You may cancel your subscription at any time.
- For digital-only subscribers that cancel, we will stop charging your account the following billing cycle on the 20th of each month.
- If you cancel a subscription that spans more than 30 days (e.g. annual subscriptions), you are entitled to a pro-rata refund for all unused months of your subscription.
- Subscriptions that span 30 days or less (e.g. monthly subscriptions) and donations are non-refundable unless canceled within 24 hours of purchase.
My credit card statement reflects a charge from Sound Circulation. Why is that?
Sound Circulation is a division of Sound Publishing, publisher of Kirkland Reporter and a leading community news organization.
How do I access my digital subscription account?
If you are a print subscriber:
- Go to KirklandReporter.com/Subscriber-Center
- Click either “Sign In” or “Register” depending on your digital subscription status.
- If you haven’t previously registered, fill out the “Registration” section; enter your information, and create a password. This email address and password will also function as your log in to KirklandReporter.com.
- If you have already registered at Kirkland Reporter Self Service Center, but are having trouble logging in to read Kirkland Reporter, please call our customer service team at 888-838-3000 or email us at email@example.com
If you have purchased a digital only subscription to Kirkland Reporter:
- Use the log in and password you created when signing up
- If you wish to change a password or payment plan go to KirklandReporter.com/Subscriber-Center and use the Subscriber Sign in to access your account
How do I update my billing information?
- When you are logged in you will see the option to “Edit billing info.”
- Click this and you will go to a page for you to enter your billing information.
- Submit your billing information upon completion.
How do I update my password?
- When you are logged in you will see the option to “Update account.”
- Click this to be brought to a field for updating your password.
- Save changes upon completion.
How do I report a Delivery Problem?
If you’re having a delivery issue, click here. Then fill out the form and submit.
How do I request a Vacation Hold?
Visit the Self Service Center, and go to Subscriber Sign In. Under Subscriber Links you will see a button for “Vacations”. Enter your Begin and Return dates and save. If you haven’t registered your account, fill out the Registration section to activate it.
I’ve re-registered my account, updated my billing information and password — now what?
To read the news online, click the “Sign In” button in the upper right of the home page.
What if I have further questions?
Please contact us at 888-838-3000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.