For those looking to celebrate Halloween festivities minus the kiddos, Kirkland is bringing back the annual Zombie Wine Crawl on October 21.
The event will take place at Heathman Hotel, located at 220 Kirkland Avenue, from 5:00 to 8:30 p.m. Attendees are encouraged to dress up in costumes, and will have the opportunity to check out local merchants and taste wine, beer and spirits at 16 locations including:
- RR Poet at Purpose Boutique
- Nota Bene Cellars & Woodinville Ciderworks at Park Lane Gallery
- Dineen Vineyards at Gunnar Nordstrom Gallery
- Tricycle Cellars at Alesia
- Drum Roll Wine at F45
- Copperworks Distilling at Century 21
- Zzaphoria Spirits & Sky River Mead at Park Shore Apartments
- WineHunter & Wandering Wolf Cellars at Sasquatch Fitness
- Melody Lynne Vineyard at Bombaii Hair Salon
- Elevation Cellars at the Heathman Hotel
- Kerloo Cellars & Market Vineyards at Bella Sirena Salon
- Naches Heights Vineyard & Northwest Spirits at Via Lago
- Cavelero Hills Cellars at Fetch
- Treveri Cellars at Divalani Style
- Savage Brewing & Tinte Cellars at Hallmark Realty
- Patterson Cellars at Refine MD
Tickets are available for $30 in advance, or $40 at the door if they are available. No pets are allowed unless they are service animals, and the event is ages 21+.
The annual Zombie Wine Crawl is made possible by a collaboration between the Kirkland Chamber of Commerce, Kirkland Downtown Association and Seattle Uncorked.