The sixth-annual Kirkland Summerfest will return to Marina Park and downtown this year with a loaded lineup of music, food, drink and art.
The festival kicks off at 1 p.m. on Aug. 12 and returns the next day beginning at 11 a.m.
Live acts at the Marina Park Stage include The Coveralls, a blues country band, Creme Tangerine, a Beatles cover band, Stillwater Hill, bluegrass, Big Love, classic rock and Hit Explosion, touted as the northwest’s premier party band, and many more.
Food vendors include Bambuza Vietnam Kitchen, Cascade Kettle Corn, Emerald Fresh Corn, Hawaii’s Donut, Metropolitan Market, Athenas, Bus on Wheels, Tokyo Dog and more.
The beer garden selection includes wine, Mac-N-Jack, Mannys, Bellevue ESP and Fremont IA among others.
A children’s play area, business vendors, a drawing event and artist displays from local and regional artists will also be featured over the two days until 7 p.m.
For more information, contact the Kirkland Downtown Association or visit the website at www.kirklandsummerfest.com.
Summerfest live music
Friday, Aug. 12
- 1-2 p.m. – DigiPen – Jazz Ensemble
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. – The Coveralls – Blues Country
- 4-5 p.m. – Marilyn & The G-Strings – Kirkland Ukulele Band
- 5:30-7 p.m. – Cherry Cherry – Neil Diamond Tribute Band
- 7:30-8:30 p.m. – The Beaters – Rock ‘n’ Rhythm ‘n’ Blues
- 9-11 p.m. – Crème Tangerine – Beatles Music Experience
Saturday, Aug. 13
- 11 a.m.-noon – Stillwater Hill – Foot Stomping Bluegrass
- 12:30-2 p.m. – Hall Pass – High Energy Hits!
- 2-2:30 p.m. – Duck Dash – By Kirkland Rotary
- 2:30-3:30 p.m. – Jet City Shakers – Classic Rock Party Hits
- 4-5 p.m. – Highway 9 – Southern Rock
- 5:30-6:30 p.m. – Big Love – Classic Rock
- 7-8:30 p.m. – Vote for Pedro – Rock from the 60’s to Present
- 9-11 p.m. – Hit Explosion – Northwest’s No. 1 Party Band!