- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
SR 520 ramps closed this weekend
Drivers planning to use the 520 floating bridge this weekend should prepare for a closure the closure of access points from Kirkland and Bellevue. Crews will shut down all lanes and ramps of Bellevue Way between 103rd Avenue Northeast and Lake Washington Boulevard for a weekend long closure.
- All lanes of Bellevue Way will close from to between 103rd Avenue Northeast and Lake Washington Boulevard.
- The eastbound SR 520 off-ramp to Bellevue Way and the Bellevue Way on-ramp to westbound SR 520 will also be closed during this time.
- The intersection of Bellevue Way/Lake Washington Boulevard and Northup Way/Northeast Points Drive will also be closed during this time, but drivers heading southbound on Lake Washington Boulevard will be able to turn right onto Northeast Points Drive and drivers heading east on Northeast Points Drive will be able to turn left onto Lake Washington Boulevard.
- Signed detours will help drivers navigate around the closure.
- Crews working on the Eastside Transit and HOV Project will use the closure to build intersection improvements, including traffic islands and sidewalks, and to pave the interchange’s SR 520 ramps.
WSDOT posts information about construction closures and nighttime work on the SR 520 Orange Page, the interactive construction and driver planning tool for the SR 520 program. WSDOT’s SR 520 website also provides information on the SR 520 Bridge Replacement and HOV Program.