- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
PSE launching 'Energy Upgrades' campaign
The following is a release from Puget Sound Energy:
Puget Sound Energy is launching a three-month campaign to help customers save money while saving energy. The Energy Upgrades campaign kicked off Aug. 12 at the Seahawks Training Camp.
The campaign features 13 local events from August to October where PSE customers will receive a “Golden Ticket” to win free upgrade deals ranging from energy-efficient appliances to LED light bulbs.
In addition, customers will have a chance to pick up energy-saving tips and get other upgrades, including game day tickets, fun swag, transportation passes and more!
PSE will showcase its HomePrint program, Energy Star appliances, high-performance shower heads and LEDs. PSE encourages its residential electric and natural gas customers to save money by replacing outdated energy wasters with energy-efficient products.
To score a “Golden Ticket,” stop by PSE’s Energy Upgrades booths at the following events:
• Today: Bonney Lake Days, Bonney Lake, 10 a.m.-5 p.m.
• Aug. 22: Kitsap Rodeo, Bremerton, 7-9:30 p.m.
• Aug. 23: Ferndale Street Festival, Ferndale, 10a.m.-11:30 p.m.
• Aug. 24: Kitsap County Fair, Bremerton, 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
• Aug. 26: Renton Farmers Market, Renton, 3-7 p.m.
• Aug. 30: Kingston Farmers Market, Kingston, 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
• Sept. 20: Northwest Traverse, Bellingham, 9 a.m.- 6 p.m.
• Sept. 21: Seahawks vs. Broncos Game, Seattle (Booth at Touchdown City), 1:25 p.m.
• Sept. 27: Puyallup Farmers Market, Puyallup, 9 a.m.-2 p.m.
• Oct. 4: Come Walk with Me, Sumner, 7:30 a.m.-noon
• Oct. 18: Thunderbirds ShoWare Takeover, Kent, 6-8:30 p.m.
“We’re excited to raise awareness of the great energy-efficiency opportunities available to our customers,'' said Bob Stolarski, director of PSE’s Customer Energy Management. “By taking advantage of these upgrade opportunities, customers can save energy, save money and make their homes more comfortable.”
The PSE Energy Upgrades campaign includes products provided by Electrolux, Philips, Evergreen Light, Platt, Pacific Lamp & Supply Company and Kohler. These partners will be supplying LEDs, energy efficient appliances, and high-performance showerheads.
For more information on PSE’s Energy Upgrades campaign, visit pse.com/upgrades.