- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
Eastbound SR 520 lane closure begins early Sunday
The following is a release from the Washington State Department of Transportation:
Anyone who wishes to reach the Eastside via State Route 520 early into morning should prepare for a closure of one of the highway’s two eastbound lanes.
SR 520 lane closure
- A single lane of eastbound SR 520 from the eastern shore of Lake Washington to 108th Avenue Northeast will close at.
- Contractor crews will use the closure to continue paving on the Eastside Transit and HOV Project.
- All lanes will reopen by .
84th Ave. NE
- Crews will close the eastbound SR 520 off-ramp to 84th Avenue Northeast from .
- The ramp will close again from to .
92nd Ave. NE
- The 92nd Avenue Northeast on-ramp to SR 520 will be closed for paving from to 5 a.m. Monday, July 28.
WSDOT posts information about construction closures and nighttime work on the SR 520 Orange Page, the interactive construction and driver planning tool for the SR 520 program. The SR 520 website also provides information on the SR 520 Bridge Replacement and HOV Program.