Do you recognize your house? More than 30 luminescent holiday homes in Kirkland
By CARRIE RODRIGUEZ
Kirkland Reporter Editor
December 22, 2010 · Updated 5:03 PM
The Reporter staff went out on two nights to find some of the best decorated holiday homes in Kirkland. We also solicited addresses from readers; thank you for your responses.
Here is the slideshow we put together that features more than 30 homes decked out in the spirit of Christmas. Do you recognize your house?
Also, the following are some holiday highlights to visit in Kirkland and the Eastside:
• N.E. 132nd St. (just up the hill from Juanita Elementary, on the left).
• 11217 N.E. 100th St. has a Seahawks display of lights.
• N.E. 141st Place, just east of 121st Ave. N.E.
• 13837 101st Pl. N.E. (a light display synchronized to music)
• 116th Ave. N.E. and N.E. 112th St.
• N.E. 61st St.
• 130 Pl. N.E. and N.E. 143rd St.
• 130th Pl. N.E.
• 105th Pl. N.E. and N.E. 124th St.
• 107th Pl. N.E. and N.E. 124th St.
• 92nd Place N.E.
• 16522 112th Lane N.E., Bothell. This home features 100,000 holiday lights.
• And, a Reporter favorite, don't forget to check out Jerry and Edie Shipman's display across the street from Lake Washington High School at 7846 122nd Ave. N.E.
A special thanks to Cesar Alvarez for contributing a photo of the Seahawks displayContact Kirkland Reporter Editor Carrie Rodriguez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-425-822-9166 (ext 5050).