- About Us
Free health and wellness course in Kirkland, other locations
ACI Clinic & Wellness Center is offering a free community health and wellness class for the public.
How can you heal yourself using traditional Chinese medicine?
How does lifestyle impact your health? Please join Dr. Ke Zang, physician and Tai Ji/Qi Gong master, and Andrea Beckwith, licensed acupuncturist, to learn the art of healing and disease prevention.
The free class will be held at the following locations:
• Redmond Library: 4-6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 8
• Kirkland Library: 10 a.m. to noon Saturday, Nov. 16
• Woodinville Library: 2-4 p.m. Saturday, Nov 16.
• Bothell Library: 4-6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 22
• Kingsgate Library: 5-7 p.m. Tuesday, Nov 26.
ACI Clinic & Wellness Center is located in Kirkland. For more information about the clinic, call (425) 285-9020.