Vacancies available on Kirkland’s volunteer boards and commissions

City of Kirkland - Contributed
City of Kirkland
— image credit: Contributed

The City of Kirkland has adult vacancies occurring on several of its advisory boards and commissions.

Eligibility requirements differ for each board or commission. Interested citizens are invited to apply.

Some incumbents on these boards and commissions have served one term and are eligible to apply for re-appointment.

Completed applications must be received by the City Clerk prior to 4 p.m. on Thursday, Feb. 16.

To learn more about each board and to obtain the community service application, go to, visit Kirkland City Hall, or call the City Clerk’s Office at 425-587-3190.

Adult vacancies are available on the following boards:

• Design Review Board

• Human Services Advisory Committee

• Library Board

• Park Board

• Planning Commission

• Salary Commission

• Transportation Commission

• Tourism Development Committee

• The Parking Advisory Board has a current youth position vacancy.

We encourage an open exchange of ideas on this story's topic, but we ask you to follow our guidelines for respecting community standards. Personal attacks, inappropriate language, and off-topic comments may be removed, and comment privileges revoked, per our Terms of Use. Please see our FAQ if you have questions or concerns about using Facebook to comment.

Read the Oct 21
Green Edition

Browse the print edition page by page, including stories and ads.

Browse the archives.

Friends to Follow

View All Updates