- Appeals court reverses decision, sides with city of Kirkland in lawsuit with Potala Village developer
- Back to school for kids in Kirkland, Lake Washington School District
- Drivers to get relief from SR 520 construction and bridge openings Labor Day weekend
- Judge rules local governments can regulate marijuana businesses
- Kirkland residents invited to apply to Police Department Citizens Academy
- State job growth improves according to Federal Bureau of Labor Statistics
- State Parks to host public meeting regarding future of Saint Edward Seminary building
- Teen arrested for stealing medical supplies from hospital | Kirkland Police Blotter
- This Mighty Mouse packs a big punch | Kirkland fighter holds UFC Flyweight Championship
- WSP showcases tools for identifying drugged drivers
- Bluegrass and barbecue at Bridle Trails in Kirkland on Wednesday
- Bring mom to the Kirkland Artist Studio Tour
- Comedian Tom Papa headlines Laughs in Kirkland
- Kirkland band Creme Tangerine to help recreate Beatles' Seattle invasion tonight
- Kirkland resident to star in Les Miserables at CWU
- Seattle International Film Festiva films come to the Kirkland Performance Center
- St. James Espresso Open Mic Night tomorrow in Kirkland
- The return of a President
- Tim Lee brings science and comedy to Kirkland Performance Center
- Toucans Steel Drum Band at Bridle Trails in Kirkland Aug. 13
- Public Notices
- Kirkland office building sells for more than $31 million
- Kirkland's Woodmark Hotel to introduce Woody Meg
- Lady Yum opens in downtown Kirkland on Friday
- Local business receives Navigation Award
- Microsoft job cuts could be on the way
- Open Mic Night at St. James Espresso in Kirkland
- Public asked to nominate a company that gives back to the community
- Redmond-Kirkland and Redmond-Fall City Animal Hospitals become accredited cat-friendly practices
- Value Village, Storrage join to make donations easier
- Western Pneumatic Tube Co. of Kirkland receives highest environmental award
- About Us
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Connect with Us
CPA’s bottom line leads to opening new business in Kirkland
Given its centralized Eastside location, Kirkland has become the location for a new business opened by a certified public accountant with longtime Redmond ties.
Cathy Villemure, who has a Master of Science degree in accounting and 15 years experience, recently leased an office space in a business park just off 85th Street and a few blocks northeast of Parkplace.
“With the close access to Highway 405 and Bellevue, Redmond, Bothell, Woodinville, and Kenmore all bordering Kirkland, the location is very convenient for my clients,” said Villemure.
Villemure shares office space with other service professionals after opting to start her own business. She had been tax manager for nearly a decade at a prominent Redmond accounting firm.
Besides comprehensive personal income tax filing services, Villemure also has expertise and experience with business tax and accounting for a variety of corporations, partnerships and sole proprietorships. In January, she attended continuing education classes.
“The new tax laws for 2013 have gotten more complicated,” she says, “so it’s important to look at planning early this year to avoid surprises with 2013 tax filings.”
Villemure’s office is located at 733 7th Ave., Suite 114. Villemure can be reached by calling 425-250-1555 or emailing email@example.com.
Villemure is a member of the Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants, the Accounting and Financial Women’s Alliance, and the Greater Kirkland Chamber of Commerce. She graduated with business, accounting, and taxation degrees from Eastern Michigan University and Golden Gate University.