- About Us
- Local Savings
- Green Editions
- Legal Notices
- Weekly Ads
Three Kirkland auto repair facilities earn AAA Top Shop Award
Three Kirkland auto repair facilities have been recognized as AAA Top Shops: Jay's Kirkland Autocare, Kirkland Transmission and Price Brother's Garage.
Each year, AAA Washington evaluates the quality of repair work, courtesy of employees, and the shop cleanliness of each AAA Approved Auto Repair facility in Washington and northern Idaho.
Measured by customer satisfaction surveys and feedback, the “best of the best” earn a AAA Top Shop Award. The facilities that earn this honor typically have received customer satisfaction rates close to 100 percent during the last calendar year.
Before being eligible for a AAA Top Shop Award, these repair facilities met the precise standards needed to be part of the AAA Approved Auto Repair network. For customers, AAA approval signifies guaranteed, quality service from an auto repair facility that upholds strict requirements and offers a full range of services.
AAA Approved Auto Repair facilities:
• Meet or exceed AAA exacting standards regarding equipment and certified technicians, and have an excellent track record of customer satisfaction.
• Guarantee service or repairs for 12 months or 12,000 miles, whichever comes first.
• Must offer a written estimate; if requested in advance, return replaced parts; and obtain approval before doing any work beyond the original estimate.
• Provide complimentary vehicle inspections to AAA members when having other services performed.
• Agree to let AAA arbitrate any disputes regarding quality of service or repairs.
For more information, contact Jay's Kirkland Autocare at 425-822-3333; Kirkland Transmission at 425-827-3131; and Price Brother’s Garage at 425-827-6287.